Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Researching some exhaust options for a 950, and curios if anyone knows the difference (sound and performance) between the SC project S1 and SC1-M. I can't seem to find much information on the forum or web, but do like the looks of the SC1-M. I am trying to decide between an SC system with SC mid-pipe, or the Akra slip on's with arrow mid pipe. I like a good exhaust note, but also don't need the loudest system. I would leave any kind of db killer in place as well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You and me both, although I want the SC1-R.

I believe, but don't quote me, that the S1s are the loudest.

·
Registered
2019 Hypermotard 950SP
18 Posts
I sent a message to SC project, so will let you know if they get back to me.
Hi there, sorry to necro an old thread but did SC Project ever get back to you? Cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
S1 is loud but where I noticed the most change with the decat pipe. Also the S1’s I received had “baffles” install. I had to use a dremal to remove QTY 2 tack welds on each slip on. With decat and baffles removed… it is loud. Baffles are still able to be reinstall via circlips

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Get SC1-M, SC decat, Upmap, and Starace airbox. All worth every penny. Huge increase in power and sound. Biggest increase came after airbox. And lose the db killers for best results. It's a ducati, let it eat. And don't worry about anyone who doesn't like it. Is it obnoxious? Yes, it's a hypermotard. Get a moped if you don't like it loud. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts