Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the exhaust header pipe diameter on the Sport Classics and if the Termi pipes are the same diameter?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello,

My GT 1000 exhaust header pipe external diameter is exactly 40mm. I have changed the original mufflers by two new italian made cafe racer short ones using an adapter and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I bought mine only remember Termi offered was 2 sets of mufflers/silencers with air box cover and and ECU. One set was steel with removeable sound dampener the other was the aluminum race set no sound dampener. No headers pipes that I know of where produced from Termi.

·
Registered
426 Posts
When I bought mine only remember Termi offered was 2 sets of mufflers/silencers with air box cover and and ECU. One set was steel with removeable sound dampener the other was the aluminum race set no sound dampener. No headers pipes that I know of where produced from Termi.
^^correctamundo

·
Registered
922 Posts
Maybe he is talking about the 2 into 1 termi full system exhaust. I didn't think they fit on the GT but here is a picture of one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts