Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Exhaust Pics?

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  DesmoEd 
#1 ·
I've done a search and haven't found what I'm looking for so.......
Let's see 'em. Carbon, Aluminum, everything. I am contemplating the difference of the Leo Vince slipons and I'm just at a lost. Especially on the yellow SS, because the pics I have found are on red. So let me get a little help in decision making and post up those pics. (hi res if at all possible)

#15 ·
Smalls said:
Thanks a lot guys, I just ordered my Leo Vince Carbon slipons today. I'll post up pics when I put them on.
Let me know if you have any trouble. They fit beautifully if (a) You remember to leave on the black rubber bushings from the original holders (NOT stated in the directions I got) and (b) You may have to cut or grind off a few mm from the aluminium spacing washer they supply (I did).

#16 ·
CLiVE said:
More red. DP high mount (remus)
Hi Clive,

Changed your exhaust again? What show is that and did you win?

#18 ·
ducatiti said:
Hi Clive,

Changed your exhaust again? What show is that and did you win?
That was Driven to Perform (DTP). No, I didn't win. Best modified bike went to a stock Orange/Black Tribal CBR. Best is show went to a GSXR1000. It was mainly a car show, so the judges were not very knowledgeable about bikes. There was a yellow 748 there that should have won IMO.

#20 ·
The IE 900 or 1000 SS bikes look awesome with highmounts.

Add a kaemna 1/4 fairing and a solo rear seat and you have my favorite post '98 SS setup.

Something like this:

If I ever buy an IE SS that is how its gonna look.

Good Luck, Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.