Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need exhaust for my 2004 749 something loud that gets rid of the cats thanks alot any options new or used out there thanks

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
What do you want to spend?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I Love my Quat D Mag-nums, no cats. The sound is phenominal. Check them out.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
If you don't want to spend much, call this guy: http://www.mjsperformance.com/
He will gut you factory exhaust and you should be happy with it. Its like $500. A few guys have done it on the forum. Otherwise, you will spend $1500-$3000 on an exhaust for this bike.

·
Registered
72 Posts
might wanna check out Mivv exhausts also if you want a dual can look. they are one of the cheapest prices ive found. can pick up a slip on set for about $900, and can add the catless pipe for another $100 or so. Ive heard good things so far from the people who have them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
might wanna check out Mivv exhausts also if you want a dual can look. they are one of the cheapest prices ive found. can pick up a slip on set for about $900, and can add the catless pipe for another $100 or so. Ive heard good things so far from the people who have them.
ye i saw mivv i was gonna make a post and see what people have to say about them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts