Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Moto Corse can do this for the Brutale then to be sure they can do it for the SF. I would skip my Termi full system for this.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That is one of the designers original sketches. You can see just how far the production item differs from the original concept in these two key areas.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
You can see just how far the production item differs from the original concept in these two key areas.
The whole bike is amazing then these two areas are spoilers, just downright lazy design in that department. "Lets save money and just slap this on cause the customer will fork out more money for better parts anyway".

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
MOTO CORSE is working on it.

No, I don't know exactly what the final version will look like yet, but I know they are hard at work on parts for the Streetfighter.

We just got Ti frame plug kits from them for the SF yesterday that has 9 ti plugs, and look great.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's getting closer, GP stubby or I'd like to see the dual termis but one on either side. The stock height for the upper can allows full view thru the wheel.

The Zard looks like it was engineered for the motorcycle in Tron

Looking forward to the aftermarket catch-up

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
The whole bike is amazing then these two areas are spoilers, just downright lazy design in that department. "Lets save money and just slap this on cause the customer will fork out more money for better parts anyway".
Well, Ducati sell an awful lot of DP/Termi systems for their various models of bikes, so it must be working! Why shouldn't they take that approach?

It's clear that people's taste in exhaust systems is widely varied. Case in point: Some people actually LIKE that MotoCorse system pictured above! BLECCCCCH!

No matter what Ducati makes an OEM exhaust look like, half the people who look at it will absolutely hate it, and most people will replace it anyway, so why in the world should they put much time and money into the design, especially when it has to meet world noise and emission regulations?

I love how Ducati people complain so much about the product, but continue to "fork over" the money...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts