Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iwill be purchasing an s4Rs soon and will get a new exhaust asap. I wanted to know what my best bet would be. I test rode one with the termi full system and the sound was awesome. I would like to get one that has a muffler under each side of the seat. I thought Zard had one like this. I would like to see pics of any s4r's,since they are more abundant, with the double side exhaust. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I have seen an exhaust like what you speak of from Termignoni for the S2R....but it seems rare...but I am betting the plumbing and diameter are a bit different for the S4RS...so I am not sure....but I do love that one on either side look better than both upswept on the right side!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one I saw was at motowheels and it was for an s4R. My bad. I'm asuming that an s4R exhaust probally won't fit the s4Rs. I may have to wait. I'm sure the same will be available for the s4Rs. I would still like opinions and pics from anyone with an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I would bet that aftermarket exhausts aside from Termignoni are going to be a few months out yet because the Termi was developed for the bike and to be offered as a DP upgrade kit to be sold by dealers....give it some time...or buy the Termi for now...and sell it later when you see something else that strikes your fancy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts