Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good one? I need some work done and most of my local shops don't work on bikes. Obviously I don't want it to come out looking like crap either.

To be specific I have a 999 and I'm trying to do a 2 into 1 with a low mount muffler exiting right behind and above the right foot controls, like a typical full system, just not all the way up the tail.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any leads at all would be appreciated, I have one shop, but they hace no experience with motorcycles yet. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try Chris at CPR Fabrications in Costa Mesa. He is a motorcycle guy and has a lot of experience with all types of exhaust fabrication, and does really nice, extremely high quality work . Check out his website: Welcome to CPR FAB.

Regards

Norm

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try Chris at CPR Fabrications in Costa Mesa. He is a motorcycle guy and has a lot of experience with all types of exhaust fabrication, and does really nice, extremely high quality work . Check out his website: Welcome to CPR FAB.

Regards

Norm
That's incredibly close to me. Thanks for the lead.

In case anyone else needs this information, Will Kenefick of RetroSBK is still active in this area, he's located close to Ventura.

Sean McDougall of McDougall Racing and Fabrication is another lead I was meaning to try out in Bakersfield.

Hope this is able to help someone else out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts