Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a new alternative from remus:

stainless steel manifolds, titan race can (without road permission:()

they offer also a genuine look two can slip-on version.

probably akrapovic will present later on a complete system like they announced it before on their hp.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
the Remus single can looks nice and tidy...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the Remus better too. I hate how the Leo doesn't follow the line of the tail, especially in the first pic. The can and the tail are on an intersecting course and it looks funny to me. :think:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey thanks for posting this guys...
I think the remus is looking pretty close ....
As keen as I was on doing something like this I have seen something I like better.... what do you think of this for the SF;

http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/images/Various/Eicma_2007/Aprilia_Eicma07_1.jpg

here is another view;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlorotella/1909233197/sizes/o/

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlorotella/1909229583/sizes/o/

I'm thinking this frees up the view of the entire back end and keeps it simple. The noise would be great also!

·
Registered
91 Posts
thanks tony !

but is it really an 'official' leovince version ?

do you have bigger sized pics with different views ?
No clue, I snagged those pics from facebook where Ducati had uploaded pictures of that bike from Laguna Seca.

After a quick look, it appears Leo Vince doesn't have anything on their website about the street fighter yet.

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
It's most likely a custom mount using a Leo Vince slipon. I personally don't like it too much...the heat generated from that things would be too much for me...and it also eliminated the rear passenger peg. I do take passengers on occasion...

·
Registered
169 Posts
a new alternative from remus:

stainless steel manifolds, titan race can (without road permission:()

they offer also a genuine look two can slip-on version.

probably akrapovic will present later on a complete system like they announced it before on their hp.
Mmmm,best alternative to the Seeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TERMIS.:eek:

·
Bon Vivant
11,417 Posts
Hey guys I'm back from Laguna!

I saw the Retro SBK bike in person, I'm sure they did a lot of cool work to it but it just wasn't my personal taste...

For me the Remus single exhaust is by far the best looking offering to date!

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
I like the idea of the Remus but the picture is all messed up.. the front wheel is black instead of magnesium colored, the pipes look too photoshopped on the bottom of the bike around the manifolds.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It also has no mirrors, a tail chop, no turn signals, a new clutch cover, "snorkel" intakes, frame sliders, possibly different footpegs on top of the obvious photoshop job... I think this is just to gauge market reaction rather than being a real exhaust.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts