Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi Mike. I'm shopping for this mount compatible with Garmin GPS to use on a '19 PP. Is this that version and is it still available? Thanks!

-Jeff

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thank you. Looking more closely, I think your version might be the quad lock. I don't know if I can make that work with a Garmin. I will PM if I can make it work. Apologies for the hassle.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Agree. I have one on my pikes peak and that’s what it looks like.

JeffH, let me know if you need any pictures of it mounted.

swanny

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sorry to be a pain guys, I would really appreciate the pics.
The Garmin mount on the Evotech website looks different than this. Top pic is the Garmin version. It has an L shaped bend at the end. The Quad lock mount in the bottom pic has the brackets on each side.

I'm new to the Multi, so again I apologize for not having a better handle on this. I appreciate you both taking the time to teach me up.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Reactions: Jeff_H

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I got mine from motovasionUSA.com

Reactions: Jeff_H

·
Registered
396 Posts
I really appreciate you taking the time to post those pics. It's apparent that this version does indeed work with the Garmin. No idea why MotovationUSA is showing a different model. Maybe it's brand new.

·
Registered
2019 Multistrada PP
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought this one from motovationUSA as well. Funny how the pictures don’t match up.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yeah it's weird, so again sorry for the hassle. I have a Garmin Zumo 396, so I'm going to take a peek at it's mounting plate to make sure it looks similar to what will fit your model.

Mike, does your kit have all the mounting hardware with it? I ask only because your pic just shows 3 pieces. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2019 Multistrada PP
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it's weird, so again sorry for the hassle. I have a Garmin Zumo 396, so I'm going to take a peek at it's mounting plate to make sure it looks similar to what will fit your model.

Mike, does your kit have all the mounting hardware with it? I ask only because your pic just shows 3 pieces. Thanks for your time.
Yes. All mounting hardware included. Here are some pics. I included a pic of the part number just for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks Mike, I'm interested in buying it. Could you PM your PayPal info?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks Mike! Also, thank you Swanny for you assistance!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts