1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought all my Evotech sliders for my 696 Monster from them. I just recently bought an upper Rad Protector for my 848 Streetfighter from them too. Really great customer service too.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
theres a good write up on the other monster forum with all the instructions (696/796/1100 EvoTech tail tidy install - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum) i just bought mine from monsterparts.com which is a sponsor. delivered it rather quickly and you can email them for free shipping. The one on ebay is from the uk plus its more expensive....i just put mine on my 796 today with no problems. heres the link to monsterparts Monster Parts: Evotech Fender Eliminator for Ducati Monster 696, 796 and 1100-1100EVO

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thank you for the info guys! I checked the link to monster parts but they show out of stock... I'll likely pick up on from the eBay dood.

cheers

·
Registered
325 Posts
theres a good write up on the other monster forum with all the instructions (696/796/1100 EvoTech tail tidy install - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum) i just bought mine from monsterparts.com which is a sponsor. delivered it rather quickly and you can email them for free shipping. The one on ebay is from the uk plus its more expensive....i just put mine on my 796 today with no problems. heres the link to monsterparts Monster Parts: Evotech Fender Eliminator for Ducati Monster 696, 796 and 1100-1100EVO
This guys or gal is actually from Cape Coral, FL, United States. You might be thinking about the actually company which is base over in Europe. Where ever you can get it is up to you, I'm inpatient so I will buy from who ever has the item in stock. Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered! From the eBay guy, 150 - shipped, priority mail. Should have it this week. Then, I'll have to get a very large cup 'o coffee and get the zen on for some garage time. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered! From the eBay guy, 150 - shipped, priority mail. Should have it this week. Then, I'll have to get a very large cup 'o coffee and get the zen on for some garage time. :D
When I ordered from this seller, he had it in stock and shipped quickly. I'm in South Florida so it only took a day or two to receive. Good luck and enjoy your new M1100S. I love this bike!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the post install pics... I received the kit in two days, great seller fwiw.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Evotech rules. Very clean look!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts