Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on my Termi slip ons, and now everything is listed in KPH instead of MPH. Is there a way to change this, or am I screwed? Please help as I leave to Moto GP on Thursday morning. Thanks in advance.

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
I think this should work but here is something I know kind of maybe could work :)

with key on off position, hold the down button on left hand switch gear,, then while holding it down turn the key to the 'on' position,, I don't know if you have to hold the left button down for a little bit,, but I do for a second or two..
once you've done this it should say something like 00000 PROG
hit the up button, and it should go to 'set unit' .. at this point hold down the turn signal cancel button for a couple seconds.. then it will go to "ECU" or maybe "ECU SET".. hit up or down till you see "USA",, hold the cancel/selector switch for a few seconds till it goes back to the previous screen (should say something like "mem' maybe).. turn the key off and back on.. see what happens.

I haven't played with this much because I've had no reason. but it should work.

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,233 Posts
The following was lifted from the ducatispot forum... hope this helps...

Once the Race ECU is installed, I had to do the following because everything was in metric, maybe a stock setting of the Race ECU?

1. With the bike turned off, press & HOLD the UP mode button.
2. While HOLDING the UP mode button turn the key to the on position.
3. The dash will light up with REPR.
4. Press the Down mode button twice or until you get to "set UNIT".
5. Pres & Hold the Down Mode button until "EU" is showing. Your unit may have been set to another country and may show a different country code at this step.
6. Pres the Down mode button until your desired country is showing.
7. Press and Hold the Down mode button to program in your new settings.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it. Thanks for all the help. I would have been a math wizard by the time I got home from Moto GP, or probably had a few tickets to prove I wasn't a wizard. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts