Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a really tough ride, it was 81 degrees and sunny in Palm Springs when I got there around 5:00 It changed to cold, and 50MPH crosswinds when I left at 9:00. Anyway after trying to keep both tires on the pavement in the same lane I wanted to be in, at freeway speeds, I made it home. The bike has a code when I turn the key on. Where the total milage is read it says--- UA 1nt The first letter isn't a U it's an upside down U. The bikes starts, but that code is there every time -- UA lnt--- Anyone have a clue what this means? Bike has 675 miles, no service yet.
Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
375 Posts
MAInT, or something like that. Just a reminder that your ~600 mile maintenance is due. The dealer will reset it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Reducs,
This one had me very worried because it came on after such a hard ride.
I should have guessed that "UAlnt" meant Maint. I work on puzzles all the time but that one got me.
Why could'nt they make an M (or another message)out of 14 pixels?
This is what they had to work with?
_ _
l l
l---l
l_ _l
I've seen better messages made out of these pixels. To much vino at the engineers office.
My owners manual is under the seat which might have explained this, but the seat is broken, and won't come off. It's a common problem that Pro Italia will fix when I go in for the 600 mile service.
Good riding,
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts