Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
MAHLE Original KL 145 Fuel Filter
by MAHLE Original........

About $21.00 on Amazon. Mahle stuff is usually high quality. I am going to order one to try it in my tank.
I used this one from Amazon. Fits perfectly. Totally OE substitute.

Possibly I bought it from EBay. $16.49 plus free ship. Steve

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone actually used the Bosch 69238 fuel pump . it's primarily designed for 80-90 GM vehicle low pressure throttle body injection...17 psi maximum rating...Ducati injection is 45 psi from the info I have....

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
You need a hi pressure pump. 3 Bar. That's about 44psi.
The lower pressure pumps were more likely for TBI "shower head" injection systems.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I think some of the 5.0 mustang pumps will swap in. (*with SOME tinkering)

·
Registered
108 Posts
You need a hi pressure pump. 3 Bar. That's about 44psi.
The lower pressure pumps were more likely for TBI "shower head" injection systems.
I mentioned the 69238 pump because it's listed in this thread as a replacement...I also have no idea about it's pressure other than used for 17psi GM Throttle body injection...It's possible the the pump can develop 55 PSI and the system relies on a pressure regulator to lower it...That's why I asked if anyone has used it...

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I mentioned the 69238 pump because it's listed in this thread as a replacement...I also have no idea about it's pressure other than used for 17psi GM Throttle body injection...It's possible the the pump can develop 55 PSI and the system relies on a pressure regulator to lower it...That's why I asked if anyone has used it...
I fitted the Bosch 69238 pump to a ST2 that I sold before riding it again, but it ran fine, and the new owner has had no issues.

Craig

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
steering head bearings

Hey guys,

i've been looking throught the thread looking for the specs on the steering heads bearings.
I found a reference in the interchangable parts list but no specs. and the ducati wiki page is no longer. the remaining part doens't seem to have this info.

can anyone inform me on what bearing those are.

kind regards

Matt

101 - 107 of 107 Posts