Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked out the Breakfast Ride in Ephrata and was surprised at the number of duc's that were there. Anyone on here? There was a lil of everything, if you're ever in the area I suggest stopping in!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I have been attending them off and on for a while but on a GSXR. I am hoping to bring the new Duc to the July 2nd one.

You going to try to make it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cool! I will be coming from work and cutting it close, but I plan on being there! I am definately excited about seeing more Ducatis at the ride!

·
Registered
6 Posts
ST4S from Mechanicsburg

Hey guys, just read about this Ephrata ride. Would like to join you. Can I get some details?
Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey gantor,

It is held the first Sunday of every month and usually groups of riders meet at different locations and all head to Ephrata to eat breakfast at a local diner. Afterwords, the bikes all ride over to the VFW and meet in the parking lot. There are some organized rides by different clubs but usually I just ride up around 8-9ish and meet in the lot and check out all the bikes. It is a good time and you will meet all kinds of riders and see all types of bikes. If your looking for an organized ride, check out you local motorcycle dealership. Usually the have a handful of riders that meet and go together.

Hope you can make it. Like to see the Ducati's take over...LOL!

·
Registered
28 Posts
very cool! I just got an MTS620 Dark and am really high on Ducati.

I can't make it tomorrow, but how do I find out about the one for August? I'm in York.

Dan

pldj1000 said:
Hey gantor,

It is held the first Sunday of every month and usually groups of riders meet at different locations and all head to Ephrata to eat breakfast at a local diner. Afterwords, the bikes all ride over to the VFW and meet in the parking lot. There are some organized rides by different clubs but usually I just ride up around 8-9ish and meet in the lot and check out all the bikes. It is a good time and you will meet all kinds of riders and see all types of bikes. If your looking for an organized ride, check out you local motorcycle dealership. Usually the have a handful of riders that meet and go together.

Hope you can make it. Like to see the Ducati's take over...LOL!

·
Registered
107 Posts
First Sunday of every month... Just ride up around 8ish... I some great Ducatis today. 999r Fila, couple of Supersports, ST's even a Foggy... Lovin it...

·
Registered
132 Posts
danducati said:
So this is on for this Sunday, eh??
Yep, and the weather looks great. It's a 2-1/2 hr. ride for me, hope to be there about 11:00ish..

·
Registered
28 Posts
st2sam said:
Yep, and the weather looks great. It's a 2-1/2 hr. ride for me, hope to be there about 11:00ish..
if everyone gets to the VFW around 9AM & you expect to be there around 11AM, what is there to do/what goes on during that time? Just wondering how much time I should set aside to be there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How do you like your SS? I was considering trading in/selling my Multi for an 800, but I think I'd lose too much at this point.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a great morning for a ride today. I got to Ephrata around 8:15. Interestingly enough, the only bikes there were harleys, BMWs, and of course Ducatis. I left before most people arrived.

I know this is a long shot. After I went in for breakfast, someone parked their red supersport next to my red 900ss/sp. All I can say is that bike was beautiful. It had a white frame which makes it a 91 or 92 i guess, and it was so clean. It had less than 8400 miles on it. It made my 96 look like a pile of poo. If the rider of that bike is on here, well done!

·
Registered
107 Posts
danducati said:
How do you like your SS? I was considering trading in/selling my Multi for an 800, but I think I'd lose too much at this point.
Love it. I can't say anything bad about it! I took a 800 demo out and loved it. I bought the 1000 because I just came off a GSXR-1000 and i have a bit of an ego problem. LOL LOL LOL. Anyway the 800 is just perfect!

I was out today in Ephrata and I did see a couple "darks". They are beautiful. Lots of nice Ducs there today!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts