Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I can get the chain tension gauge made locally and need some numbers of how many of yous will be interested in them before I get them made.

The price is $7 each excluding shipping if I get 50 made.
It is a good thing to have a spare one in case yours get lost or leave one at home and one on the bike.

Another question I have is if the Multi is the only bike using this specific gauge or are there other Ducatis using the same thing?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,
I can get the chain tension gauge made locally and need some numbers of how many of yous will be interested in them before I get them made.

The price is $7 each excluding shipping if I get 50 made.
It is a good thing to have a spare one in case yours get lost or leave one at home and one on the bike.

Another question I have is if the Multi is the only bike using this specific gauge or are there other Ducatis using the same thing?

Please let me know.
Hi Johan
I would be interested but any idea what postage will cost to the uk?
Groete

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can send it as an letter in a padded envelope it will be AU$7.05, but if it has to be sent as an parcel, it will be Au$10.05.
US and UK same tariff.

I'll swing by the post shop tomorrow and ask.

·
øøøøº
1,312 Posts
id also be interested, id say post to ireland will be the same as to UK?
Ha, yeah, I can just see her majesty's best blowing the fuck out of it, "but it was metal shaped"

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sheet-Steel, Dremel, and Outside Calipers.

Will be waiting for the gauge with engraved, model specific, adjustment instructions. Most likely will need a trailer to pull the scroll for the S model.

Perhaps a body-hammer also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts