Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The bike would not start after a refuel,
When you turn on the ignition everything works but as soon as you hit the start button nothing happens.
The eobd light stays on and the immobilizer led gives Two flashes and then stays on
The immobilizer is disabled in the ECU, Voltage is [email protected], fuel pump and starter relay are 0 Ohms when energized, starter solenoid works when using an external power supply and bike turns over but will not start
Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think so Duccout, tested both out of the bike and they were good resistance wise and swapped them over and there was no difference to the fault, I am hoping that the lights on the dash will help someone in the know with a greater knowledge than me steer me in the right direction,Thanks mate

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I feel your pain. I wonder if it is significant that the problem started after you stopped for fuel? I can't see how it can be as the engine turns over with a jump start. Could it be the RR?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is the neutral light on? If you are not in neutral symptoms are the same, everything seems normal but the if you press start nothing happens. Nothing means really nothing starter will not turn etc.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No rr is a Mosfet, battery voltage is fine, I am hoping that it might be fuel pump related

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All been checked, switches and earths, thanks VC

·
Official Retired Person
7,489 Posts
Kickstand and clutch lever interrupt switches OK? Could act like the 'stop/run' switch is in the stop position if either failed.

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
I'd start with ncgt1000's suggestions and add: fiddle with the kill switch. If all the safety switches check out, you may have an issue with the immobilizer system. But, your fist post says the immobilizer has been deactivated. :think: If you have another key, give it a try.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, I connected to the ECU and the error code isU1600 Invalid Signal, get the same fault with different keys so is there a way to to test the transponder and transponder wiring, this is an intermittent fault that is driving me mad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts