Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a reputable shop on the west coast to give my sfs a serious kick in the ass. So full work up on the motor, heads , cam, port ,polish, intake , tune etc.

Any recommendations or experience with a excellent shop?

Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow I cant believe that no one has done motor work to there bike... What do we have on here just a bunch of bolt on babies lol... common now ,, there is more to the bike/car world than bolt on's lol...

anyhow if there is anyone out there with some experience beyond the bolts on's let me know, who you used and how there quality of work is..

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Take a look at the shif tech streetfighter. It probably has most of those mods you are talking about. If im right it had like 168whp which is pretty decent.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Try EDR Performance in Portland. They do plenty of engine work for customers and racers (local and national level) and have a great reputation for quality.

p.s. I have no affiliation with EDR other than as a customer.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think why there are so many "Bolt on baby's" is because streetfighter owners enjoy their motorcycle near stock. It's not a race bike, and it's not a drag bike. It's a fun, exciting, capable and comfortable street bike.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think why there are so many "Bolt on baby's" is because streetfighter owners enjoy their motorcycle near stock. It's not a race bike, and it's not a drag bike. It's a fun, exciting, capable and comfortable street bike.
Ya there is that group of people who are satisfied with the minimum,, I on the other hand am not.. Hence my need to go beyond the run of the mill mods, all my other toys are heavily modded as well.. I guess when you get the mod bug its hard to kick.. .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts