Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using "highway pegs" attached to their engine guards?

What brand guards and pegs to you have and how do you like the setup?

I'm thinking that may be my next purchase. I like the look of the Puig engine guards (2015 multi), but IDK.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Is anyone using "highway pegs" attached to their engine guards?

What brand guards and pegs to you have and how do you like the setup?

I'm thinking that may be my next purchase. I like the look of the Puig engine guards (2015 multi), but IDK.
I used to make fun of my old man's forward pegs on his Harley. Then I put a set on my Sportster before we rode from Yuma to Gardena Ca. (ASCOT) and I didn't laugh at him anymore! We're talkin' 1985 here.

:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Is anyone using "highway pegs" attached to their engine guards? ... I like the look of the Puig engine guards (2015 multi), but IDK.
I have a 2016, and bad knees. The prior owner put the RG Aero frame sliders, they stick out far enough that I can comfortably throw my leg up on it. The back of my calf sits nicely on the RG.
It actually works really well, but when my knee is hurting I really need to press against something. I really need pegs.

I have a Puig on order, and will put on the cheapest set of black pegs I can find on Amazon. Once I have ridden a lot and have an idea of where I want them, and what I want from the pegs, then I'll make a long term decision.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
On my 1200 I had SW-MOTECH crash bars, and Kuryakn highway pegs mounted on them because of their great adjustability.

Now I have T-Rex Racing crash bars on my 1260 but the Kuryakn peg mounts are way too large, so I need to fit up some bushing or something.

For me, it's not wonderfully comfortable because my feet were too high still, even with the adjustability, but it sure was nice to be able to move my feet back and forth to let my knees have a rest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts