Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ducati 2016 Enduro manual (the only one I could find) procedure for refitting the front wheel is incomplete and is missing the pinch bolt and main spindle nut torque specs. The last part of securing the wheel is completely missing.

Anyone know what these settings are?

·
Registered
299 Posts
The Ducati 2016 Enduro manual (the only one I could find) procedure for refitting the front wheel is incomplete and is missing the pinch bolt and main spindle nut torque specs. The last part of securing the wheel is completely missing.

Anyone know what these settings are?
Rick was actually spot on - the torque specs for the front wheel are missing, and not in the Intro Service bulletin posted above...

Does anyone have those?

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
don't over-torque those little shits... easy to break stuff. I also use a little anti-size since I've had them strip out on removal even when NOT overtorqued. And I replace them frequently (once a year or so).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.