Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum and in search of fellow Duc riders on the Emerald Coast.
I'm in Panama City...

Where ya at?!?

Reactions: complexCarlo

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I'm in Panama City currently, been here for a while. Work at the Navy Base and usually try to commute to work on the bikes at least 4 times a week with some weekend rides when I can get away, haha.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Panama City currently, been here for a while. Work at the Navy Base and usually try to commute to work on the bikes at least 4 times a week with some weekend rides when I can get away, haha.
Right on! I'm on the other side of town, at Tyndall. Commuting almost daily as well.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I'll be sure to wave if I see a Multistrada around :D Seems like any model of Ducati is fairly rare around here; there is a '12 Monster that parks close to me on the navy base and another older Monster around but other than those they seem pretty rare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I too work on the Navy base in PC. I've been away from motorcycling for about 13 years, but recently went and picked up one of my favorite bikes I used to own. A 96 900SS CR, and I will be picking up an ST3 in a few weeks. Just have to travel out west and ride it home. Started riding Ducati back in 1995. Owned a bad ass 97 748 also.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Hopefully you guys made it through yesterday safe! We were gone in a vacation before this was even a thing but it sounds like our place made it through decently well, some windows broken and a little roof damage on the garage. Trying to make it back in as soon as we can to board up and pull out carpet that got wet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I worked the last shift at work, so I rode out the storm at my house on the east side of town. It sucked. The eye passed over us. My house took a beating, but the garage door held, the bike made it through unharmed. That's about all the good I can say. The house isn't liveable. Glad to be alive, b/c for a while there, I didn't think that was going to be the case.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.