Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum and in search of fellow Duc riders on the Emerald Coast.
I'm in Panama City...

Where ya at?!?

Reactions: complexCarlo

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I'm in Panama City currently, been here for a while. Work at the Navy Base and usually try to commute to work on the bikes at least 4 times a week with some weekend rides when I can get away, haha.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Panama City currently, been here for a while. Work at the Navy Base and usually try to commute to work on the bikes at least 4 times a week with some weekend rides when I can get away, haha.
Right on! I'm on the other side of town, at Tyndall. Commuting almost daily as well.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I'll be sure to wave if I see a Multistrada around :D Seems like any model of Ducati is fairly rare around here; there is a '12 Monster that parks close to me on the navy base and another older Monster around but other than those they seem pretty rare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I too work on the Navy base in PC. I've been away from motorcycling for about 13 years, but recently went and picked up one of my favorite bikes I used to own. A 96 900SS CR, and I will be picking up an ST3 in a few weeks. Just have to travel out west and ride it home. Started riding Ducati back in 1995. Owned a bad ass 97 748 also.

Bobby

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be sure to wave if I see a Multistrada around :D Seems like any model of Ducati is fairly rare around here; there is a '12 Monster that parks close to me on the navy base and another older Monster around but other than those they seem pretty rare.

@theapp Was that your 998S parked outside of building 544?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks :) Should hopefully be seeing my yellow 748 soon also (killed the battery in it last weekend, new one installed now). Usually try to switch off between them most of the time.
I used to own a pretty bad ass 1997 748. Built as an 853, was a lot of fun and seriously fast and light.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I used to own a pretty bad ass 1997 748. Built as an 853, was a lot of fun and seriously fast and light.
At some point I'll do the 853 kit but for now mine is mostly stock but I still love it. It was my first Ducati so it has a special place.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Hopefully you guys made it through yesterday safe! We were gone in a vacation before this was even a thing but it sounds like our place made it through decently well, some windows broken and a little roof damage on the garage. Trying to make it back in as soon as we can to board up and pull out carpet that got wet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I worked the last shift at work, so I rode out the storm at my house on the east side of town. It sucked. The eye passed over us. My house took a beating, but the garage door held, the bike made it through unharmed. That's about all the good I can say. The house isn't liveable. Glad to be alive, b/c for a while there, I didn't think that was going to be the case.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts