Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a slight hangover I took off in today's perfect winter's sunshine a little way up the Putty Road stopping at the servo somewhere past Colo Heights, brilliant bends!!

...headache got worse (that's my excuse) so I just cruised back sitting on about 120/130 through the bends... then I noticed three lights on the front of a bike on my tail... wow.. a Harley Electra Glide with 2up :eek:

I was surprised at the handling, bet he thought i was an old fart with a hangover:sleep:

thought I'd share my thrill for the day sorry no pics :D:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, all alone... took off about 11am... had to get out... always feel better once I'm riding :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
were you with some other hypers? my mate saw a few on the old pacific
Pedro - I was up the old pac with 2 husky TE510s yesterday morning. We passed a black RC8R - was that him?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nothing wrong with taking it easy when your suffering, even just the slightest amount. I would assume you can rest assured, even if you were taking it really easy, the guy on the HD was most likley wringing its neck to catch up/ keep up with you.

Frankly, when I've got a bit of an over hang- Fresh mountian air in my face, even if your not hanging off the side is a big help. Then a red beer in the garage while I'm cleaning the bike then a nap- lol

Dodd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts