21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,547 Posts
The North Qld sun'l do that to you.

·
Super Moderator
5,259 Posts
Wow. Zarco is known for his backflips, but I don't think he wanted to do one like that. Scary. Hope he's ok.
yeah, coulda been much worse, lucky to be walking! Marc is on another level. Should be a marketing dream next season for Honda if they have both brothers.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wow. Zarco is known for his backflips, but I don't think he wanted to do one like that. Scary. Hope he's ok.
Quite scary. I thought he might be done for next season before it even started. For a moment anyway. As soon as I saw he was on a scooter rather than in the back of an ambulance I figured he was okay. He was later shown sitting in his pit box talking about the "incident" to his crew. My guess is, he's fine.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Don’t know if any of you, blokes noticed that there was a race on Sunday, as you all are off chasing fuggan rumours.:rolleyes:

Jack had a stand-out race, did what he said he would do. First into the first corner, didn’t want to lead, so left a space for Mark to come through, only it was Fabro that pushed through then Mark, he then settled down to follow the leaders, saved his tyres ( has given the softs the arse ran M/H ), held the position to run away from Dovi, who said “Jack was too fast for him”. Jack is riding with all the confidence of a top rider.:cool:

I can’t wait to see him push Alex M into the gravel, he hates him with a vengeance, after the Moto3 Championship.:)

·
7,547 Posts
Jack's a North Queenslander (lives 50 miles from me) and we really know how to hate :)
Just ask the Blues!

Dovi: "The speed of Jack is clear, he's fast. And the talent is clear,".
"The way he rides is different than mine, but it's fast, he's fast in a lot of tracks.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Don’t know if any of you, blokes noticed that there was a race on Sunday, as you all are off chasing fuggan rumours.:rolleyes:

Jack had a stand-out race, did what he said he would do. First into the first corner, didn’t want to lead, so left a space for Mark to come through, only it was Fabro that pushed through then Mark, he then settled down to follow the leaders, saved his tyres ( has given the softs the arse ran M/H ), held the position to run away from Dovi, who said “Jack was too fast for him”. Jack is riding with all the confidence of a top rider.:cool:

I can’t wait to see him push Alex M into the gravel, he hates him with a vengeance, after the Moto3 Championship.:)
Sorry Harvey. We were posting comments about the race on two different threads. Wonder why? 😎

·
7,547 Posts
Alternate parrallel realities

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
I'm sure there will be plenty of tears shed .... some from Jorge himself. His fans will be happy to see him, and sad to see the end of an era. I really feel for the guy .... must be a total bitch to retire out due to injuries. At the same time, I'm proud of his accomplishments .... 5 titles in world class motorcycle racing. There are only a small handful of people that even participate at that level, let alone become world champions. I think that gets taken for granted by a lot of armchair experts.
I still think he should have returned to Ducati for a couple years. He finally connected with the bike and looks like no one is interested to see what might have happened.

·
7,547 Posts
John

He's too banged up physically and mentally to race anything just now.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts