Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nov 17th. Got the DVR programmed to record it.

Now ... commence with the speculation!!!!!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got no idea. Since MM has already sunk the 8 ball I reckon he won't be turning it up too much, kinda like Sepang. I mean ... he got beat by a YAMAHA ffs! A Yamaha!

I'll be more interested in Moto3 anyhow .... I keep cheering on Tatsaki Suzuki. He's proved he can hang up front, now if he can just nail down his use of strategy and end up in front when the proper flag is waved.

It seems as though KTM is getting their shit in one bag in Moto2 ... took 'em all season but hey, better late than never.

🏁 :giggle:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Susie Quattro for the win
Jlo second
Pushed by The Frog.
I wonder if Jlo will have a go at home. Any reports on what went wrong for Suzie last weekend?

Vale for the win.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea ... and we'll have to see if the Ducatis can keep all of their parts attached.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm curious to see how hard Jorge pushes. Final grand prix, at home....
I'm sure there will be plenty of tears shed .... some from Jorge himself. His fans will be happy to see him, and sad to see the end of an era. I really feel for the guy .... must be a total bitch to retire out due to injuries. At the same time, I'm proud of his accomplishments .... 5 titles in world class motorcycle racing. There are only a small handful of people that even participate at that level, let alone become world champions. I think that gets taken for granted by a lot of armchair experts.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see nothing remotely sad about it, the man's had a fantastically successful career and is walking away in one piece ready for life's next challenge.
Some will see it as a bittersweet moment ... glad to see him taking a smart path to protect his body ... and at the same time lament his absence from the sport as a racer.

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,547 Posts
He's had his time in the sun, which is a lot more than most get.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts