Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to get this one in as long as the other dead celebs are being honored. I'll be doing this one alone. Riding the roads of Hunterdon County, New Jersey today yelling out "Hi-ohhhhhh... Yes!" in my helmet the whole time.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Him and Johnny were a part of growing up. My Cousin was stationed with Johnny's Son while in the Navy. They were both photographers. After their tour of duty, my Cousin stayed involved with photography and has owned an aerial photography business for years. He still flies almost daily taking pictures. If some of you didn't know, Johnny's son was killed while trying to take some pictures while inside his vehicle at the beach. Apparently he drove too close to a cliff edge and his vehicle tumbled over. Obviously he too still had the love for photography. The incident from what people have said caused Johnny Carson to go into a downward spiral that he never recovered from. Very similar to the reaction of Dean Martin when his son Dean Paul (Dino) was killed while piloting his F-4C Phantom fighter jet as an Air National Guard Captain in 1987. He was one of the most well liked Hollywood kids around. His death directly resulted in Dean Martin going into a spiral also. Sad news all the way around.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Him and Johnny were a part of growing up. My Cousin was stationed with Johnny's Son while in the Navy. They were both photographers. After their tour of duty, my Cousin stayed involved with photography and has owned an aerial photography business for years. He still flies almost daily taking pictures. If some of you didn't know, Johnny's son was killed while trying to take some pictures while inside his vehicle at the beach. Apparently he drove too close to a cliff edge and his vehicle tumbled over. Obviously he too still had the love for photography. The incident from what people have said caused Johnny Carson to go into a downward spiral that he never recovered from. Very similar to the reaction of Dean Martin when his son Dean Paul (Dino) was killed while piloting his F-4C Phantom fighter jet as an Air National Guard Captain in 1987. He was one of the most well liked Hollywood kids around. His death directly resulted in Dean Martin going into a spiral also. Sad news all the way around.
OK...

Now, what the F is in your profile pic?

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Dude, you made me LOL:)

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,715 Posts
eek

i'm guessin' it's a picture of John's moto after his unfortunate incident some time ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts