Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Hypermotard that came with 2 ECU's. With the performance ECU in when I turn the key on the dash reads out SBK 1098 TSE. What is this ECU for? I know it is for a 1098 but what is the SBK and TSE? The hyper ran but the headlight did not work and it did not know it was in neutral. All is fine with the other ECU in. How do I know if the other ECU is the stock ECU?
It has the under tail Termi kit. There are no stickers on the 1098 ECU but the other ECU has the stickers on it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
They should both have part numbers on them. Search the forum for ECU and there are many with the three ECU options with the respective differences.

·
Registered
666 Posts
The fact that the dash says 1098 SBK (superbike) should tell you its mostly wrong for your bike. I've got the cams ECU and it says "hyper racing power" on start-up.
My stock ECU has a labels "22ABLH06" and "HM11DUCATI058" on it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fact that the dash says 1098 SBK (superbike) should tell you its mostly wrong for your bike. I've got the cams ECU and it says "hyper racing power" on start-up.
My stock ECU has a labels "22ABLH06" and "HM11DUCATI058" on it.
Thank you both for the info, I have the same numbers on one of the ECU's, so now I know it is the stock ECU and the other a 1098 superbike.

Mooner, I live up north of Vancouver in La Center, we should go for a ride sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts