Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Im new, been reading the FAQs about tuning. I just bought a 2014 848SF. I saw some people had success getting the termi ecu reflash with any slip on to help with the stuttering below 4k rpm. The only shop nearby does rexxer tuning for $395, would that help? Other than that I was looking into a power commander.

Bike:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats on new Streetfighter. Like a fine wine, that bike is.

Anyway -in terms of the DP race maps...they may be a marginal improvement over stock but will still be far from ideal through low and mid range. Depends on how much improvement you are after.

People have had good success with the likes of Rexxer, Tuneboy and Rabid Bike Evo, all of which will provide better results than the DP ECU.

Searc the threads for each (all have been discussed in great detail) and you should find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This weekend I installed an Austin Racing slip-on on my SF1098 rode it for a little bit on stock map just to see.

Then I installed a Bazzaz Z-FI with Bazzaz prebuilt map for a slip-on and the bike is completely different and significantly better. The dead spot you are referring to is gone, much more usable in the street and it seems to pull considerably more on my butt dyno.

I also got the zafm module which I plan to use when I get access to a dyno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts