Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
681 - 700 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am new here but have fiddled with ECU for other bikes in the past. Just bought a 2009 Monster 1100 with the M3C ECU. Thankfully i have a bitbox so dumped the bin.

It is a 84IU1MIL mapping and i have attached the bin.

Anyone have DP maps or other tuned maps or XDF files for the M3C ecus?
Hello DrNillson,could you please explain how top dump m3c ?
Ist writing the ECU also possible?
Thank you very much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello DrNillson,could you please explain how top dump m3c ?
Ist writing the ECU also possible?
Thank you very much
Yes the M3C is available for reading and writing through the connector. I use a J2534 PassThru OBD cable, opted for the Tactrix Openport cable. Then i use the BitBox - ECU reflash software. software, it reads/writes and calculates checksum. Then editing in Tunerpro. Works like a charm.

·
Premium Member
5,476 Posts
Looking for a xdf file for a s2r1000 with the immobilizer able to be turned off. I might be able to use one from a sport classic as well if you have one available.
Thanks.

I am trying to remove the instruments and so far the xdf I have keeps the immobilizer I believe as it will not function with the dash removed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please excuse me if this question is inappropriate.
I'm a recent proud owner of a 2009 848 (not evo version), with pipe werx exhaust and standard filter and stock ecu. The bike has the famous stutter at low revs/speeds and stalling at idle. I've changed the fuel filter and that made an improvement, but it's still embarrassing when the bike stalls at traffic lights/parking lots.

I've got the diag cable now, both tune ecu and jpdiag up and running with full license. My question is which map would suit my bike with the mentioned exhaust system? Or does anyone have a custom map that would suit this closely? I'm planning to flash ecu, then reset TPS.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
there's a couple of different s2r1000 software versions. if you want to email it to me and call, feel free.

·
Premium Member
5,476 Posts
Thank you Brad
I ended up using different software and had to erase the ecu and reload at which point it works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Yorik,
thank you very much for the Files.
I have got a 1198 - non S - without DTC.
Mounted is the FullTermi System.
If i use your File, it works, but DTC Control-Lamp is on.
The 1198 sold in EU without S, did not have DTC.
The 1198S had DTC.
FullTermi Map without DTC seems hard to find.
I think, i will copy Fuel/Ignition Tables from your File to a Stock 1198 Map, and build my own FullTermiMap.
Best Regards!
Greetings all. I am a new member on this forum. I have owned stock bikes in the past but just recently bought an 1198 and am looking for exactly what you have posted. It is a non S, full system bike. The current tune is throwing the DTC code since it is clearly from an S model. I have a different ECU that also came with the bike that seems to be correct other than it has an Exhaust Valve failure. Looking through software and various XDF files, I have not been able to actually find out where to disable this. Were you ever able to resolve yours??? Any help is greatly appreciated. It seems crazy that an 1198 (non DTC) tune is so rare!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was never successfull with switching the DTC off in xdf Files.

But for all the poor boys :),who can not afford a S-Model and want to run the FullTermi,here is the solution:

Based on a non-S 1198 Map, i added the Fuel/Ignition Tables from a DP FullTermignoni Map and switched lambdas off.
Works great on my own bike.

Find attached,just remove the txt

Have fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buona giornata,

i checked "Offset Ignition map" and "Offset Fuel map" in your file.
I found nothing strange - the offset defines the difference between the 2 cylinders, negative values are ok.
But i have compared your file - 2237B37SNB5 DP FullTermi - with the original DP i have.
There are huge differences in Main Ignition Table. Did you do that?

I have attached a stock 1098S map.

Saluti in bella Italia
Buongiorno

i piggy back the problem with some more questions:
1) whats the logic of Fuel DELTA? are this value ms/1000? are this value added(or subtracted) to the main table (Fuel Main)? which cylinder is what table?
2) the Ignition offset are degrees? it seems a lot to add 10 degrees...isnt it?

i just bought a 848 evo with some accelerating problem here's the map and xdf.....to me this is very strange

Attachments

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
1/ i assume it's ms x 1000, but no one who has reversed engineered them has comfirmed that. horizontal is main always afaik.

2/ advance map # is divided by 10.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for a Tuner Pro XDF and Termi Slipon BIN file for a 2005 999 (standard), USA model. It has the IAW5AMHW610 ECU and other than the Termi slip on, completely stock. I have the cables and have gone through the process with an M695 and was quite impressed with the ability to do it. I've read through and searched this thread before posting, but didn't find any XDF for the 2005 999 with the 5AM ECU. Any help will be hugely appreciated.

r-

Tom C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for a Tuner Pro XDF and Termi Slipon BIN file for a 2005 999 (standard), USA model. It has the IAW5AMHW610 ECU and other than the Termi slip on, completely stock. I have the cables and have gone through the process with an M695 and was quite impressed with the ability to do it. I've read through and searched this thread before posting, but didn't find any XDF for the 2005 999 with the 5AM ECU. Any help will be hugely appreciated.

r-

Tom C.
For ecu 5am there is a TuneECU program that does not need xdf files and costs a couple of bucks.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
For ecu 5am there is a TuneECU program that does not need xdf files and costs a couple of bucks.
Thanks Zeprolet. I'd gladly take that option. Except from what I understand, it is only available for Android and I'm not an Android user or owner. Looks like the Windows version is deprecated. Hmmm . . .

r-

Tom C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Zeprolet. I'd gladly take that option. Except from what I understand, it is only available for Android and I'm not an Android user or owner. Looks like the Windows version is deprecated. Hmmm . . .

r-

Tom C.
I'm not an android user either, but I bought a phone for that for 50 bucks. or you can ask a friend for a cell phone with an android.

681 - 700 of 702 Posts