Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
661 - 680 of 702 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,453 Posts
Hey friends,
i am searching for a DP TermiFullMap for the 1198 (without S).
I think the numbers are 96520209B, Map 3213STB5
Anybody got this?
Thank you very much!
I just checked my collection and I have one with and one without the quick shifter. Which one? And do you also want the associated XDF files?

The map numbers are different than what you are looking for, though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just checked my collection and I have one with and one without the quick shifter. Which one? And do you also want the associated XDF files?

The map numbers are different than what you are looking for, though.
Yorik, without Quikshifter would be good.
Non S is without DTC.
If you have a XDF, its less Work for me.
Thank you!

·
10,453 Posts
This is what I have. It looks good when I open it up to check values, but I've never used this file. Idle table looks a little high maybe, but nothing looks out of place when checking if the xdf is reading everything correctly. Seems ok as far as I can tell. Good luck. Let me know how this works out for you.

Attachments

·
10,453 Posts
BTW, the only non-dtc 1198 files I have are Stock and Slip-on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Yorik,
thank you very much for the Files.
I have got a 1198 - non S - without DTC.
Mounted is the FullTermi System.
If i use your File, it works, but DTC Control-Lamp is on.
The 1198 sold in EU without S, did not have DTC.
The 1198S had DTC.
FullTermi Map without DTC seems hard to find.
I think, i will copy Fuel/Ignition Tables from your File to a Stock 1198 Map, and build my own FullTermiMap.
Best Regards!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi guys,

I have just used IAW5xDiag to backup the map on my S2R1000, the bike has the stock exhaust and air filter set up. But in the future I would like to go full exhaust and DP air filter lid.

So I compared the map off my stock bike with a DP ECU map from here, using TunerPro, and my map looks all kind of odd. I am using the XDF out of this thread too. Is it something I have done wrong? Or is the stock map just weird? I have loaded my map, the DP ECU map and the XDF if anyone is interested

Attachments

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
it's simply the wrong xdf. xdf files are something that someone not connected with marelli makes up to display the bin file in tunerpro. there are many, many variations of the ducati files, often they'll move things a few bytes one way or the other, and some files are completely different in the software itself (the top section of the file), whereas others might have the ignition map correct as it is at the start of the "mappable" section, whereas the fuel map much further down the mappable section will be offset to some extent.

to know why, you'd need to ask the particular person who worked at marelli all those years ago who did it. for some reason, there's only two versions of the moto guzzi 5am software - single lambda and dual lambda. not sure why.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cheers @belter, I suspected this might be the issue, but I had two different XDF files for the S2R and they seem to work fine with the other maps I have acquired. I didnt think there were many differences in ECU for the S2R?

EDIT: I think I realised what you mean now, despite being the same bike and the same ECU the DP maps and the stock maps may require different XDF files, even though they really shouldnt

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
in the oem file you posted, the main fuel map starts at 4d2f4, whereas the dp file starts at 4d2dc, which is 12 16 bit #, or 24 8 bit "bytes" difference. both spark maps start at 484de.

but because the rpm and tps breakpoints are down near the fuel maps, while the spark map # are correct, the rpm/tps related to each point is nonsense.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ok cool, it has been many years since I have had to wade through hex, I simply don't know what I am looking for. I have found an XDF that corresponds with the values you state above, and it appears to work with the map from my bike.
Right now I am just interested in seeing the difference in fuelling between the stock and DP maps. So these differences in hex locations for the main fuel map etc, they don't cause issues for the ECU at all?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
a complete file is a complete file. flash it into an ecu and it should work as intended. the differences are changes made by people at marelli.

·
Registered
480 Posts
673 posts, after the first 75 I couldn’t find what I was liking for.

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction for a 996 in a Monster S4R w:
Stock headers
Spark mid pipe = no cat
Dual high flow mufflers that mimic the shotgun style of the originals. Like the Arrow or Mivv slip ons.

I’ll be switching the air box out for pod filters too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,453 Posts
673 posts, after the first 75 I couldn’t find what I was liking for.

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction for a 996 in a Monster S4R w:
Stock headers
Spark mid pipe = no cat
Dual high flow mufflers that mimic the shotgun style of the originals. Like the Arrow or Mivv slip ons.

I’ll be switching the air box out for pod filters too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like a 996 DP map?

EDIT: Don't have one. Sorry.

·
10,453 Posts
Thx for checking man. Where else may I look for one?
Found one! Disclaimer: I've never used the file myself and have no idea as to it's appropriateness. You should compare it to your original before installing. Do you also need the XDF?

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
A few more Maps I converted to bin format so I could use tunerpro and iawwriter.

848 Evo Corse SE 32A0A0PDA05.bin which is the Termignoni DP slip-on map. I have 2 version of it, one with the 02's disabled and one with the O2's disabled and with the Flapper Valve fully disabled so you can remove as it still works in the slip-on map normally. The check boxes to remove the flapper don't work in any of the XDF's I tried (might if you use the streetfighter one not sure) so I just manually edited it, location 4C1D0 I changed from D8 to 40 to disable, this is what my streetfighter is set to also in the slip on map where the streetfighter you can remove the flapper motor with the slip-on map. Works great no engine light, flapper doesn't move or even test at key on. No other changes form base map.

Attachments

Reactions: idaka

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new here but have fiddled with ECU for other bikes in the past. Just bought a 2009 Monster 1100 with the M3C ECU. Thankfully i have a bitbox so dumped the bin.

It is a 84IU1MIL mapping and i have attached the bin.

Anyone have DP maps or other tuned maps or XDF files for the M3C ecus?

661 - 680 of 702 Posts