Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

581 - 600 of 605 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
sadly i can't find 848EVO DP Full bin file anywhere, anyone has it? currently im using tuneecu which using hex files, but it can't disable the immobilizer
If you have TuneECU flash your ECU and read it with GuzziReader.Now you have a bin-File.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great tip idaka! I was just doing the opposite and creating .hex files from .bin files with Tuneecu.

I'm still having trouble disabling immobilizers though. I've tried everything with the exception of JPDiag and still can't get my 2003 ST4s to run (well) with a 5AM installed. I found one .bin file that had the immobilizer disabled and my bike ran but not well. JPDiag reader kept freezing while trying to read my ecu file, otherwise I was planning on going that route.

What are you guys using? Feel free to pm me if it's a secret lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great tip idaka! I was just doing the opposite and creating .hex files from .bin files with Tuneecu.

I'm still having trouble disabling immobilizers though. I've tried everything with the exception of JPDiag and still can't get my 2003 ST4s to run (well) with a 5AM installed. I found one .bin file that had the immobilizer disabled and my bike ran but not well. JPDiag reader kept freezing while trying to read my ecu file, otherwise I was planning on going that route.

What are you guys using? Feel free to pm me if it's a secret lol
Hello tosaw, i think, it is not a question of which tool to use.(I only use the guzzidiag/guzzi-reader/writer.)
If i understand right, you got a ST4 from 2003 which uses the IAW59M, and have converted to IAW5AM?
The newer ST4 have also changes in Hardware, i.e the pressure sensor.
Read here:

Best Regards

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello tosaw, i think, it is not a question of which tool to use.(I only use the guzzidiag/guzzi-reader/writer.)
If i understand right, you got a ST4 from 2003 which uses the IAW59M, and have converted to IAW5AM?
The newer ST4 have also changes in Hardware, i.e the pressure sensor.
Read here:

Best Regards
Thanks, I do realize there are shortcomings/differences. I was hoping for an experience like this Gentleman's: 2003 ST4s-Planning to install a 5AM ECU

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey zeprolet,
attached the stock MS4 with ImmoOff.
I am not sure about the second map in your archive.
From which bike is this?
Regards
Hey. I checked your firmware, the immobilizer is not disabled, after the first turn of the crankshaft it gives an error on the immobilizer. After that, the fuel pump stops pumping, after a couple of minutes it starts pumping again and everything repeats ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey. I checked your firmware, the immobilizer is not disabled, after the first turn of the crankshaft it gives an error on the immobilizer. After that, the fuel pump stops pumping, after a couple of minutes it starts pumping again and everything repeats ...
Sad to hear....but i dont understand.I have got the file from a friend,who owned a S4 years ago.
He told me,it worked for him.
I thougt with Immo on the Engine would not crank?

I dont know if there were different S4 Versions, or if the wiring harness needs to be changed.
Did you unplug the Immo-antenna?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sad to hear....but i dont understand.I have got the file from a friend,who owned a S4 years ago.
He told me,it worked for him.
I thougt with Immo on the Engine would not crank?

I dont know if there were different S4 Versions, or if the wiring harness needs to be changed.
Did you unplug the Immo-antenna?
The antenna and the IMMOunit are disconnected from the wire, I put the wiring and ecu from the st4s abs on the st4 and installed the abs, and for the 916 engine to work properly, i need firmware from s4. (I have dp firmware from s4r on my st4s abs and everything works without immo)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello to all. I bought myself a monster 695, but the keys are lost on it. Does anyone have a map without an immobilizer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, I am looking for the mapping of a 999s with 54mm exhaust system. Anyone? I just found several base mappings and one from a 57mm system. Thanks a lot in advance from Germany!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks a lot. Which one do you mean? I can see the 57mm and the other s and basic ones. Standard is 45 and 50mm exhaust diameter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks a lot. Which one do you mean? I can see the 57mm and the other s and basic ones. Standard is 45 and 50mm exhaust diameter.
This TuneECU maps. they are designed for different versions of motorcycles, each map has a signature, try different versions of the maps and leave the one you like more)))

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, I converted from hex to bin files from DP. If still relevant ...
Legend! Thanks very much for that. I'll give them a try this weekend.

Hello to all. I bought myself a monster 695, but the keys are lost on it. Does anyone have a map without an immobilizer?
Have you got this sorted yet? If you send the bin file I can have a look and see if I can work it out for you. I have spent a bit of time mucking around with 59M ecus and can sometimes find the immobiliser bit, so perhaps I can work it out for the 5AM too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm looking a Euro spec 2003/04 999S Ducati Performance map for use with a Termi slip-one and standard Termi de-cat pipe, for a 59M ECU.

I can only seem to find a DP map for the 57mm exhaust. Would this be sort of ok to use?

581 - 600 of 605 Posts