Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a sportclassic (07) and I am going to buy the dp cams. I could buy each cam for about 360 bucks a cam, or buy the hyper cam and ecu kit for 700. Two questions.

1) Does anyone want to go in with me and get a new dp ecu for really cheap.

2) Has anyone bought this kit for the ecu that wants to sell me the cams?

This would be great for someone that bought aftermarket pipes that did not come with an ecu.

PM me!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got the Cams sitting in the box (using the 208 ECU). I intended to install them, but you know the road to hell is paved with... I bet there are lots of guys like me, but have given up with the intention to install them(I am still telling myself this winter they will go in :eek:) so you should be able to buy just the cams pretty cheap from someone that isn't going to use them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love that idea! Point me in the right direction to find that special somebody! I do not have to have them next week or anything. I will try and hold out a month or 2 or 3 and see if someone has a set.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If the DP ECu will work on my 2006 SC pm me

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, so I ordered the kit and have it because I want to get the cams installed before the winter. So, now I have the DP cam ecu for a Hyper that I have no use for.

PM me if interested! Thank!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much do you sell the cams and the ecu?
I am not selling the cams, I am using them. I am selling the ecu, as it will not work with my bike (sport classic) but for someone that doesn't want to pay a bunch for the exhaust with ecu for example, this would be a good deal for them to have a tunable ecu.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yo!

If someone has the Hypercams let me know. I would happily buy them. I already have the ECU. Send me a PM :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Trim is adjustable, which affects idle and low demand conditions. Base map is fixed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts