Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
121 - 140 of 183 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,843 Posts
Attendees please copy and add your name at the bottom:

1. dadridesagain & Olga, White Oak Cabin One, Sun-Fri
2. Yorik
3. Mlukason
4. Chuckracer
5. Gadetech
6. Flynbulldog and Candie
7. RD52
8. Flynnmon
9. Swiss Farm Roger
10. Rainman aka The Ban Hammer Purple Hippo
11. MaxMach, White Oak Cabin Two
12. SO FUN + a Guzzi guy
13. emceebrooks
14. Tripod
15. Woody
16. YOUR NAME HERE ;)

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
I've read thru the thread and not seen anything which mentions actually getting down there with the bikes... the one time years ago when I was going to go there was a group from the Northeast that were renting a truck to carry the bikes down as part of a caravan.

Any plans for something like that this time around?

·
Super Moderator
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Folks figure it out, I've ridden down a couple of times, and taken my bike down in a pickup a couple of times. This year I'm trailering with mlukason (Mike) and my wife, he has a Kendon that hold 2 bikes I think. The most fun I had was when a bunch of us met in Waynesboro and we group rode the Blue Ridge Parkway down, that was a blast (though slabbing it to Waynesboro was a slog and quite cold going the other way on the way home).

·
Super Moderator
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
I've read thru the thread and not seen anything which mentions actually getting down there with the bikes... the one time years ago when I was going to go there was a group from the Northeast that were renting a truck to carry the bikes down as part of a caravan.

Any plans for something like that this time around?
I PM'd you with a transport offer. So now you hathta get on the lithst.
:)

121 - 140 of 183 Posts