Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

ECM-XI, May 4 - 10, 2020

36K views 563 replies 34 participants last post by  redpato 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear Frens,

We're into November so it's time to copy and paste again! If you've been you know how special this event is. If you're thinking about it - DO IT! The Blueridge Parkway, Foothills Parkway (especially the new bit, omfg), the Cherohala Skyway, the Tail of The Dragon, Route 28 - riding with frens makes these epic twisties even epic-er.

You'll be even faster in the evening when you recount the day's adventures over beers and whatever in the parking lot. Let's book up in the lodge like last year.

-When: Monday, May 4 - Sunday, May 10, 2020
-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

Book before April 1, 2020 for the group rates:
Lodge room w/2 queens or 1 king $96
2BR/1BA Hemlock cabin $136
3BR/2BA Azalea cabin $206
Campsite $15 / Tent $20

Circle Logo

See less See more
#3 ·
OMG. It's back.

-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-Attendees please copy and add your name at the bottom.

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. someone else's name here
4. and so on

#5 ·

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. and so on

#7 ·
It’s sad that next year might be the first with none of the original founding fathers present. [emoji3064]

You all have fun. Run a Harley off the mountain for me. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#11 ·
Wonway's post on Bookface got Asslexio fired up! He is threatening to make appearance, asking about original ECMers

I have no idea who the original cast was, probably Kneal? Bebop? Ritchie? Bruce19? Roy? PJ? Spyvito? Casey? Theo?

The Blueridge Parkway (especially the new bit, omfg),
It's called Foothills ;)

#13 ·
Wonway's post on Bookface got Asslexio fired up! He is threatening to make appearance, asking about original ECMers

I have no idea who the original cast was, probably Kneal? Bebop? Ritchie? Bruce19? Roy? PJ? Spyvito? Casey? Theo?

It's called Foothills ;)
Don't blame me for that. That was Tripod's doing. :)

#14 ·
Chuck, I'm sorry. I'd forgotten you were a #1'er also. Maybe cause your hair was so short back then, I'm glad you'll be there to keep the tradition going. :)

Attachments

#15 ·
Would someone please tell me where the fuck the edit button is on the PC version?

And for those like Dimetry that have no idea what it was like back then, Alex did a great job of organizing things. We had a semi-formal catered dinner one night with speakers like Killboy and a rep from Ohlins that gave a talk on suspension and even had cut-away shocks and stuff so you could see how they worked. It was very cool. Not to mention that back then we has total run of the place and controlled the front parking lot. :)

#23 ·

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr

#30 ·
I’m sorry Dimetrie. You are and have always been one of the people that have added character and made this get together what it is. If nothing else ECM is diverse.

Do we have a tranny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#32 ·
I’ll also never forget when Theo saw me pull up and said “You need a beer!”. He pulled one out of his cooler and put it in between the bricks on the pillars of the stone entryway to remove the cap, slammed it with his hand and then handed it to me, then did the same to his. We clashed bottles in cheers and put it to our lips. The only problem is that the top of his bottle broke off during the cap removal process. He thrusted a sharp broken glass bottle to his lips unknowingly.

I never knew how much blood someone had in their lips. within seconds it looked like a murder scene. He went into the lobby looking for some sort of napkin but just ended up making a blood trail through the lobby.

#33 ·
When: Monday, May 4 - Sunday, May 10, 2020

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr
8. Maxmach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.