Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

ECM-XI, May 4 - 10, 2020

36K views 563 replies 34 participants last post by  redpato 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear Frens,

We're into November so it's time to copy and paste again! If you've been you know how special this event is. If you're thinking about it - DO IT! The Blueridge Parkway, Foothills Parkway (especially the new bit, omfg), the Cherohala Skyway, the Tail of The Dragon, Route 28 - riding with frens makes these epic twisties even epic-er.

You'll be even faster in the evening when you recount the day's adventures over beers and whatever in the parking lot. Let's book up in the lodge like last year.

-When: Monday, May 4 - Sunday, May 10, 2020
-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

Book before April 1, 2020 for the group rates:
Lodge room w/2 queens or 1 king $96
2BR/1BA Hemlock cabin $136
3BR/2BA Azalea cabin $206
Campsite $15 / Tent $20

Circle Logo

See less See more
#426 ·
Ape is ready with new tires and brakes, just waiting, hoping for something to change...
I got the track SV running, lot's of issues, glad I didn't do that last weekend in the fall, it was cold, wet and I was busy at work, but mainly because I found so many fked up things in this bike, including few that could have killed me... Can't complain tough, paid less for the bike than what the Ohlins shock and Brembo master cylinder cost, an they are both brand new.

Due to pandemic I almost quit drinking, almost... today is an exception
also getting all kinds of projects done.

#430 ·
The reason I didn’t plan to attend this years ECM is because it’s the old lady’s and mine 40’th anniversary. I was planning to stay home for a change and do something special for her.

And then the flu happened. A few days ago I ordered 40 long stem roses for her. 20 red and 20 yellow. The yellow roses are a thing that goes back to before we were married. Got it all set up to be delivered tomorrow morning.

I woke up this morning and found out our anniversary is today..........

Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#447 ·
Usually this time of year my freedom is limited by work, but at the moment I have one client who is keeping me occupied few hours a day, my only real commitment is to my kid who is stuck home all day. 30 minute Zoom Gymnastics are not same as 3 hour team practice sessions and all we got for hockey is NHL20 on PS4. You can only shoot so many pucks in to an empty net in backyard before it gets boring

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.