Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,606 Posts
Is Metalhead trying to log on? Haven't heard from him in ages around here. He should be able to figure out the "forgot password" routine. :rolleyes: We saw him two years ago at the crossroads. He came by the resort, but he was flying solo.

·
Hammer Down
1,608 Posts
We could just keep regularly posting "Is it May yet FFS?" That should get the post count up...I'm ready for May for sure...these cold temps (and it's been pretty mild for the most part here) bum me out. The good news I have plenty of time to plot my revenge on the Rattler.

·
Hammer Down
1,608 Posts
Happy to say we’re just past 1/3 of the way through winter. No snow here yet in balmy N. Ga. Would love to get one good snow to go play in.

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Heavy rain tonight will wash away the salt, warm weather tomorrow...
I know VT guys will not be dusting bikes off, but I think I will :)
Wheels are off the Ape, installing new bearings and Pilot RS tires, and cleaning, there was some some nice blue color under all that dirt

IMG_20200125_173356.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Heavy rain tonight will wash away the salt, warm weather tomorrow...
I know VT guys will not be dusting bikes off, but I think I will :)
Wheels are off the Ape, installing new bearings and Pilot RS tires, and cleaning, there was some some nice blue color under all that dirt
That's funny, I just texted some local pals that I felt a ride opportunity coming on tomorrow. Nice road-cleansing overnight rain, sunny tomorrow, and in the mid-40's today and tomorrow... :)

·
Hammer Down
1,608 Posts
A buddy in our ride group picked up his Rocket TFC today (he traded his Diavel on it). Weather tomorrow is a low of 40 and high of 55 so a few of us are getting together for a ride. It'll be my first ride with my new helmet. BTW, we all switched to the Cardo PackTalk bold and have found that much more reliable than the SENA SRL.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts