Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,610 Posts
-When: Monday, May 4 - Sunday, May 10, 2020
-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-Attendees please copy and add your name at the bottom.

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr
8. Maxmach
9. SO FUN
10. BigRed
11. complexCarlo
12. Gadgetech - SENA 20S currently, 5/4 - 5/10 currently, 2019 BMW R1250GS (currently not wrecked, ABD deux), Shirt size is XL, Epstein didn't kill himself 😂
13. Fat Cobra

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Here's hoping I can still make it. Had bad crash December 20th, Subie totaled, broken heel, I MAY be able to drive again mid April. I will know more in 12 weeks after my next appointment and x-rays.

·
Administrator
12,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
I get my helmets from Rob at TSP (The Service Pavilion) I can't remember what I paid for my XD4 but it was a good deal. More important good people

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Here's hoping I can still make it. Had bad crash December 20th, Subie totaled, broken heel, I MAY be able to drive again mid April. I will know more in 12 weeks after my next appointment and x-rays.
Hope you are healing.... very well. Very sorry to learn of your wrecking the STI. I wish you the best! Get better, it would not be the same without you.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Hope you are healing.... very well. Very sorry to learn of your wrecking the STI. I wish you the best! Get better, it would not be the same without you.
Really ! The Subie can be replaced. Not U ! Heal well, even if it takes more time than April.

·
8,610 Posts
So, I had the day off work today. I decided to make good use of my time and repacked the bearings on my motorcycle trailer. All set for May!

Next on the maintenance list is belt changes and fluids for both bikes. And when the springtime tire sales start happening, I'll grab a set for the 749.

Is it May yet FFS?

·
Super Moderator
26,132 Posts
There is a looming chance I may not be able to join ya'll at ECM this year as I may have to - wait for it - WORK!
Yeah, my "free" ride is almost over. Social Security may be spitting me out of their system one year after transplant, and if that's the case I've already wasted half of that. I'm waiting for an official answer but from what I understand, my dream of getting a kidney, getting off dialysis and the government tit and re-joining the real world may be coming true in an inconvenient way.
Isn't that just the shits! :cool:

·
8,610 Posts
Well that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing you there foot loose and fancy free. Didn't anyone tell you that work isn't all that?

·
Administrator
12,038 Posts
There is a looming chance I may not be able to join ya'll at ECM this year as I may have to - wait for it - WORK!
Yeah, my "free" ride is almost over. Social Security may be spitting me out of their system one year after transplant, and if that's the case I've already wasted half of that. I'm waiting for an official answer but from what I understand, my dream of getting a kidney, getting off dialysis and the government tit and re-joining the real world may be coming true in an inconvenient way.
At least the WCM is over a weekend so we expect to see you there...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Oh no!!!

2004 Ducati ST4s ABS “Senna”
2002 Yamaha FZ1

·
Hammer Down
1,608 Posts
oooh that's pretty. I want one. can we be twinsies?

Is that an XD4, and is it custom? I don't see that scheme on Revzilla.
Hey man, sorry for for replying earlier, for some reason I didn't tag for updates on this thread. Looks like your question got answered, but I didn't buy this one from Revzilla b/c they didn't have a medium in stock. I found a MC dealer on eBay with one though. Won't bother me if you buy one!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Not trying to be the skunk at the garden party, but @ this time last year there were 824 posts on the ECM X thread! And from what I've heard ECM X was slow compared to back in the day?

61 - 80 of 131 Posts