Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
When: Monday, May 4 - Sunday, May 10, 2020
-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-Attendees please copy and add your name at the bottom.

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr
8. Maxmach
9. SO FUN
10. BigRed

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Dmitry, I don't see your name on the list...were you at the Swiss this morning?
I don't want to jinx it, will add my name day I'm rolling out :))))
Had breakfast at Swiss Saturday and Sunday, back in RI now after couple days of hiking.
Wend up mt. Abraham Saturday and Freedlyville Quarry Sunday, perfect weather, although single digits on top

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
You need some "Hunter orange" hiking around here for the next couple of weeks...hate to see a "Ukrainian Deer" taken this season!😵

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
You need some "Hunter orange" hiking around here for the next couple of weeks...hate to see a "Ukrainian Deer" taken this season!😵
Yeah, Roger told us that we hiked Mt. Abraham on the opening day of deer season, but not till day AFTER we went :)

In RI they don't even allow any centerfire rifles for hunting, deer with shotgun only, first day of shotgun season is like fucking D-Day, woods are full of idiots.
Made a mistake once of riding on opening day of muzzle loader season and all I heard was non-stop fire, mid day, long after all the normal hunters have gone home and Walmart army was probably unloading at the trees in frustration. Orange Bike, Orange Vest, Orange helmet, I was still shitless scared that someone gonna send a slug through the brush and hit me.

Basically don't ride during muzzle or shotgun season anymore because we have so many armed idiots out there doing totally illegal shit. Came up on group of dozen hunters once, some grid walking the woods chasing deer towards others standing along the road waiting to shoot at anything that moves... Someone couple years ago shot a runner jogging on a public road, mistook him for a deer.... Father shot a son few years before, I think kid was taking a piss and dad forgot that he walked off...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I would like to think there aren't as many asshats up here hunting in the woods but there's always the accidents and shit happens stories...best to just give them their time and pick it up another day!

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,326 Posts
Hey guys, attended #9 sad I couldnt make it this last May. Lets try again!

-Where: Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr
8. Maxmach
9. SO FUN
10. BigRed
11. complexCarlo
12. <insert name>

·
Hammer Down
1,595 Posts

1. dadridesagain
2. Yorik
3. Flynnmon
4. Tripod
5. Woody
6. Chuckracer
7. Dukerdr
8. Maxmach
9. SO FUN
10. BigRed
11. complexCarlo
12. Gadgetech - SENA 20S currently, 5/4 - 5/10 currently, 2019 BMW R1250GS (currently not wrecked, ABD deux), Shirt size is XL, Epstein didn't kill himself 😂
13. <insert name>

41 - 52 of 52 Posts