Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

521 - 540 of 546 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
The tribe is making a fortune on this little gem. Some will treat you great and some are complete a-holes. The overall experience is really good as I am sure your friends told you.
There is this fellow on the adv channel who found an inside line into the GC. As most of the south rim is Navajo land, it is who you know. He learned that he could enter the Res., drive up to a certain gate, pay a kid at the gate $20?, drive through the gate, work a maze of trails, and then camp right on the south rim. All alone.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Has anyone paid for a Patreon subscription to Killboy’s content? Worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,815 Posts
Has anyone paid for a Patreon subscription to Killboy’s content? Worth it?
Thought about it, if anything just to support them, but I try to spend less time on the internet, this is not gonna help

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Needs a steel Building / garage

·
Super Moderator
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
wow, that's the price of a modest house in these parts. home base for our own motorcycle club. massages, tattoos...
:)

·
Señor Member
8,201 Posts
Time to start chipping in to buy it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ducati.MS clubhouse?

How much to buy one room? Like a timeshare or condo.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
It sure is. I’d love to hear his take on The Dragon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,389 Posts
What a great adventure for you and your son Dan, I'm sure those memories will last a lifetime!

·
Hammer Down
1,649 Posts
Well I made my own ECM this year with my 18 year old son! Stayed in Tellico and had an awesome time! I sure missed you guys this year.

Boy must get his height from His momma. :p Awesome you got to go and a great way to make memories.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think I recognize that overlook. :)

Lmfaorofl!!! Too damn funny!
My son loved the dragon, he wasn’t as intimidated as I thought he’d be but I did give him a good long warning about it. His pace was very modest, did the whole thing in 2nd gear (Monster is awesome for that), no double yellow crossings or even “oh shit!” moments! It’s was really cool to do that ride with my son, memories that will last forever and great father son time!

We did run into Jim at Deals Gap, was really cool to see a fellow Ducati group member and he rode with us for a bit, thanks for the hospitality Jim!

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
I was suppose to leave for Mobile this morning to meet the Colonel and then head for that area. But last night he started getting sick so I’m feeling down and siping on the bottle of Mac I bought for the trip. :(

521 - 540 of 546 Posts