Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
421 - 440 of 564 Posts
Discussion starter · #424 ·
flynnmon is maybe possibly cooking up what would be a very nice consolation activity

just ordered a Sargent seat for the GS. Gadgetech said it'll help with my nut-scrunch.
Cool! I just ordered a customized Sargent for my yet to arrive Monster S4R. [emoji106][emoji3531][emoji634]

20% off discount now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ape is ready with new tires and brakes, just waiting, hoping for something to change...
I got the track SV running, lot's of issues, glad I didn't do that last weekend in the fall, it was cold, wet and I was busy at work, but mainly because I found so many fked up things in this bike, including few that could have killed me... Can't complain tough, paid less for the bike than what the Ohlins shock and Brembo master cylinder cost, an they are both brand new.

Due to pandemic I almost quit drinking, almost... today is an exception
also getting all kinds of projects done.

The reason I didn’t plan to attend this years ECM is because it’s the old lady’s and mine 40’th anniversary. I was planning to stay home for a change and do something special for her.

And then the flu happened. A few days ago I ordered 40 long stem roses for her. 20 red and 20 yellow. The yellow roses are a thing that goes back to before we were married. Got it all set up to be delivered tomorrow morning.

I woke up this morning and found out our anniversary is today..........

Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At least this years there’s no PRDS to deal with. (Post Ride Depression Syndrome).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Stick
421 - 440 of 564 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.