Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

261 - 280 of 497 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,855 Posts
What a great year! I think that was one of the 7 years I was too hung over to ride to the group photo. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
dang, these photos are really making miss the place and the people! OK, I'm cogitating on some kind of safe social distance camping-type meet up we could do...someplace easy for anyone to get to in an 8 hour or less riding day...I didn't buy a GS for nothing FFS.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I’m 90%+ sure I want to replace my ST4s w/a single-sided swing arm bike. And the ‘04 blue/white Monster S4R has always been a favorite. Now may be the time.

If any of you know of one an owner could be willing to part with please put us in contact.

Pics for reference:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Multistrada!

this seems like a steal....

Ha! This is yours correct?

I’ve heard they’re great from behind the handlebars. I don’t personally care for the curb appeal. I’ve already got a first gen Yamaha FZ1 set for tour, so I want a sexy side-kick in the garage now. The ST4 would have stayed even though I had two sport tour bikes, I liked it so much. Now I have a chance to mix it up more so I will.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
You guys still alive? Thread is dying from COVID-19 it seems....
Killboy is open, they keeping store open but enforcing social distancing.
road is closed to non-locals at 28 & 129, so You could come up from Murvile and run the gap with likely less traffic than ever, get gas and a teeshirt from TOD DGMR

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,193 Posts
I haven't cancelled my plans yet, but I'm anticipating it. I'll give it until mid-April to make my final decision, but I'm 80% sure right now that I won't be going this year. :(

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
I'm hoping by May it will be over, or at least somewhat better.
Totally understand if this year doesn't happen, many of us can't risk the health and also finances...
Still, I'm 90% sure I'm going, most likely tent and minimalist expenses, I got all those freeze dried meals I bought for apocalypse... not! Someone did buy all of it though, tried to order some this week for my camping trip with Jr. and Amazon, REI and Cabella's are running low or out completely.

261 - 280 of 497 Posts