Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,886 Posts
Just booked room 125. We'll keep Rich in check. ;)
That was my room last time. I sure hope they cleaned it up well. For your sake. ;)

I'm still really on the fence about it. Did they still give you the group rate?

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
They asked if I'm part of a group but she never actually told me how much it was going to cost. According to the confirmation email, I'm being charged $96 a day...so it looks like it's the group rate. (y)

I'm always on the fence as I have limited vacation time and the NEECM always takes priority for me! But this year I've made my decision. My son (who lives in NC) wanted me to come down in the Spring so we can ride together. I figured we may as well combine the two events.

COVID plays a role. But I'm less concerned. My wife had it in December. I was sick at the same time...same symptoms...but I tested negative. I likely was tested outside of the time frame of viral shedding. It's not that I'm cavalier, I still wear a mask in public. My son was vaccinated during the first round (military)...so he's safe.

·
comrade moderator
27,043 Posts
NYS has finally deemed me worthy so as soon as I can get the double-dose shot (Pfizer or Moderna) then I'm a happy chappy.
My RN Wife tells me the Johnson & Johnson version only has about a 60% success rate so I'll skip that one.

Either way I'm beginning to think we're good to go.

·
Administrator
12,794 Posts
NYS has finally deemed me worthy so as soon as I can get the double-dose shot (Pfizer or Moderna) then I'm a happy chappy.
My RN Wife tells me the Johnson & Johnson version only has about a 60% success rate so I'll skip that one.

Either way I'm beginning to think we're good to go.
And then attend the WCM....

Reactions: Stick and redpato
101 - 120 of 124 Posts