61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,591 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Might be handy for the next TP shortage?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Still requires no batteries but a wee better and more modern than athletic tape:
I don't know, I would think that of anyone here, @Slowdive would appreciate the multi-functionality of the athletic tape. It might come in handy in a hypothetical situation where one might need to tape their dianese jacket closed in order to complete a Cherohala run.....

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,591 Posts
I don't know, I would think that of anyone here, @Slowdive would appreciate the multi-functionality of the athletic tape. It might come in handy in a hypothetical situation where one might need to tape their dianese jacket closed in order to complete a Cherohala run.....
@Dolemite, before you know it Slowdive will be rockin' a tail bag for athletic tape...and perhaps a spare jacket liner!!!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
In Tennessee gas station's stock duct tape, I didn't ask questions but I would advise avoid the restrooms and any parked vans. That said the duct tape works for jacket repairs, I feel athletic tape is a little too high brow for ECM.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,591 Posts
In Tennessee gas station's stock duct tape, I didn't ask questions but I would advise avoid the restrooms and any parked vans. That said the duct tape works for jacket repairs, I feel athletic tape is a little too high brow for ECM.
...but will it stick to your gas tank?

61 - 80 of 124 Posts