Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2400 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Interesting it’s nearly all Ducati’s in this shot. Over the years it seems like the ratio of Ducati’s to other makes changed quite a bit.

'Pato - I can say with some degree of certainty that I witnessed that shot, as Gary (4th from right) can be seen holding my Fluid Film spray bottle! But my bike wasn't in the pic. In fact, I can't remember getting the 950 in any of the 'official' group shots before the infamous 'finger' shot at the damn, which was a few years later.

Phil

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's the one Chuck. Sadly I sold it (along with almost all my other bikes) when I was diagnosed.

Phil

·
Premium Member
4,676 Posts
Thanks and right back 'atcha Chuck. I need to get her to post an update: no news makes folks assume the worst! Still alive and kicking here so far. lol!

Phil
Glad you still around, seems you were the one who started KTM invasion of ECM and I thank you sir! (still searching for the perfect 950 which will likely be the new 790)

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
that's another thing that makes this forum a gem, receptivity to ALL bikes no matter what. As long as they aren't Japanese. Or Harleys.

This is what I want for Christmas...(after some goddam stupid built in shelves and window shades goddam waste of money grumble...)

Attachments

·
Señor Member
8,051 Posts
that's another thing that makes this forum a gem, receptivity to ALL bikes no matter what. As long as they aren't Japanese. Or Harleys.

This is what I want for Christmas...(after some goddam stupid built in shelves and window shades goddam waste of money grumble...)
You want a MacBook? Shit, that's way cheaper than any stupid motorcycle.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,075 Posts
No way. I just gotta help you think about this. You’re not thinking logically. Anything you can do on that BWM you can do on a Multi. But, conversely, the BWM can’t come close to doing everything the Multi can do.

Ok, I have to admit the Multi is uglier but you don’t see it when you’re riding it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,075 Posts
The good part about riding a BNW is........

Drumroll......

1. You don’t need excuses for being last in every group ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

101 - 120 of 2400 Posts