Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2400 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
I like it both ways. :)

Trailering is fun but riding is my favorite. The best ever was the couple of times I’ve ridden from Houston to Orlando and taken the Autotrain up to Lortan and ridden down the Skyway and BRP to Fontana. Meeting up with the New England crew in Front Royal is like party on dudes.

I would really like to do that again. :)

But then the first time I met up with the Colonel and the Floriduh crew was pretty special too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Official Retired Person
7,131 Posts
Jest trying to remember, of the people on the list who besides Kneil, Big Red and I were at ECM 1?

BigRed is right, I missed ECM 1 too. Made the others and have the T shirts go proved it. Perhaps it's just too much fun to worry about details. Yeah, that's it.

So, Is It May Yet, FFS?

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

·
18,071 Posts
BigRed is right, I missed ECM 1 too. Made the others and have the T shirts go proved it. Perhaps it's just too much fun to worry about details. Yeah, that's it.

So, Is It May Yet, FFS?

Are you sure. I thought you won the Oldest Dude award at the banquet?

Which one was this?

·
18,071 Posts
I found ECM 1. It was the white haired guy in the middle that I thought was Gneel.

·
Official Retired Person
7,131 Posts
Well that problem is solved!

BTW - check the short hair dude far right. What happened?
I found ECM 1. It was the white haired guy in the middle that I thought was Gneel.

·
Super Moderator
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I like it both ways. :)

Trailering is fun but riding is my favorite. The best ever was the couple of times I’ve ridden from Houston to Orlando and taken the Autotrain up to Lortan and ridden down the Skyway and BRP to Fontana. Meeting up with the New England crew in Front Royal is like party on dudes.

I would really like to do that again. :)

But then the first time I met up with the Colonel and the Floriduh crew was pretty special too. :)

I would LOVE to do a (more relaxed) Iron Butt again. That was so much fun linking up in Front Royal and riding in a group down the BRP. Olga says I can buy another bike AFTER we get some built in's done in the bedroom, so I'm thinking 2020 GS1250 cuz gotta have one of those at some point...

·
18,071 Posts
Well, ok. I guess with a set of bags it could make a nice sport touring bike.

·
Sophomore Member
2,572 Posts
Well done, Mike.

Last time I rode a GS850, the damn thing tried to kill me. The throttle cables had been improperly routed and it hung wide open on me. The front brake was non-existent. The back brake worked, but the damn tire was so hard that it locked up easily and didn't slow me down much at all. I sailed right through a red light.

·
Señor Member
8,050 Posts

Interesting it’s nearly all Ducati’s in this shot. Over the years it seems like the ratio of Ducati’s to other makes changed quite a bit.

·
18,071 Posts
If you look on the far left there was a BMW. Someone yelled at him to get that crap out of the picture. :)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It's been a rough week up here in VT.
A couple of feet of heavy, wet snow followed by power outage for 3 days, now it's raining out!
Is it May yet FFS!!!

81 - 100 of 2400 Posts