Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2400 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Let me know as soon as she sets it up so I can reserve MY room that I always get. It'll be fun to see if and who gets the famous blow job room upstairs by the pool. That room is more famous than if Elvis had slept there. :)
Yes, I will add those in now at a rate of $133.00 per night for you.
Thanks

Marie R. Brown
Group Sales Manager
828.498.2154- Office
828.735.4973- Cell

2018 logo small
300 Woods Road
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
www.fontanavillage.com

Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:10 AM
To: Marie Brown <[email protected]>

Hi Marie, the fellas are asking about reserving cabana rooms at a special rate, would that be possible?

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,385 Posts
Just made mine too. May 5 thru May 10 with a wait list if Saturday May 4 opens up. I was told the rooms under the cabanas are considered just regular rooms at the regular lodge price.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
In case you are on the fence about going (been there, done that) here's something that may help you decide: The Missing Link of the Foothills finally complete and open to traffic! Can't wait to check it out

I still don't know how to embed the vids, so here's a link to u-tubz by killboy

*Looks like this site is smarter than me :)
** it's a 360 vid, use your mouse to move the image around, mindblowing!

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Water in the pool this year?
Yeah, if you show up on the 4th and clean it! :grin2:

You could clean it the morning of the 5th, and start filling it later in the afternoon.

That way it would be filled by the time we start arriving on the 6th.

Thanks...;)

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I'll decide between COTA MotoGP or this but I can't do both. Won't know for a while.
I'm doing both.

You've got months, I say MONTHS! to figures it out.

:laugh:

(Of course, I told my wife I would last summer, just so she'd know, ya' know?)

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,035 Posts
I may do both this next year. One of my kids just bought a motorhome and that makes it very nice to be there. It really sucks being out in the hot sun or cold wind or cold windy rain all day. And then have to fight the traffic out and then back in the next day.

Thomas, I'm sure camping helps when the weather's nice but damn, you never know what it's going to be like there. I swear every year it's different. The way things are going with all the global warming we're having it could snow next year. :)

PS: if you ride be sure and stop by the house on the way at 1600 hr so you can ride through Houston on the way to Austin. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,014 Posts
ECM X

DATES: Monday, May 6 - Sunday, May 12, 2019

-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-OTHER STUFF: TBD

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech
7. Chuckracer

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Going out on a limb and throwing my name in the hat early... ECM V here I come!

-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech
7. Chuckracer
8. Dmitry

·
18,035 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech
7. Chuck racer
8. Dmitry
9. The Colonel (Mama says no minibikes this year!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech
7. Chuck racer
8. Dmitry
10.Flynnmon

I'm in!!!

·
18,035 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech
7. Chuck racer
8. Dmitry
10.Flynnmon

21 - 40 of 2400 Posts