Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2400 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Frens,

Damn, into November already, it's past time to copy and paste again! If you've been you know how special this event is. If you're thinking about it - DO IT! The Blueridge Parkway, the Cherohala Skyway, the Tail of The Dragon, Route 28 - riding with frens makes these epic twisties even epic-er.

(You'll be even faster in the evening when you recount the day's adventures over beers (and whatever) in the parking lot.

See attached pic for room and cabin rates. We strongly encourage folks to PLEASE BOOK A ROOM IN THE LODGE rather than hiding in the far off cabins. It's more fun to drunkenly scrum in the bike filled parking lot.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
key elements

-DATES: Monday, May 6 - Sunday, May 12, 2019
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-OTHER STUFF: TBD

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)

1. your name here
2. someone else's name here
3. and so on

·
Super Moderator
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(I dearly hope I can make it. I've applied to a certification program and if accepted I'd be in San Francisco on 5/3, 5/4, and 5/5 and that's a lot of country to travel in a short amount of time! might have to do the fly-and-rent-a-bike thing again)

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www.fontanavillage.com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. and so on

·
Sophomore Member
2,572 Posts
DATES: Monday, May 6 - Sunday, May 12, 2019

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,420 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik

Didn't we talk about moving down to the Cabana lower level rooms?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
I’ve stayed in the cabanas every year except two. I think it would be a way to bring back the good old days of the parking lot party. The main lot has gotten too civilized and the cabana lot is more private.

But the contract with Fontana would need to be renegotiated. Right now it does not allow for special pricing for cabana rooms. Last year I was able to get the reduced rate because all the reserved rooms for us were already booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
18,071 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman

·
Hammer Down
1,595 Posts

1. Tripod
2. Woody
3. t-bills
4. Yorik
5. Duckman
6. Gadgetech

Tempus Fugit

·
Hammer Down
1,595 Posts
I’ve stayed in the cabanas every year except two. I think it would be a way to bring back the good old days of the parking lot party. The main lot has gotten too civilized and the cabana lot is more private.

But the contract with Fontana would need to be renegotiated. Right now it does not allow for special pricing for cabana rooms. Last year I was able to get the reduced rate because all the reserved rooms for us were already booked.

I thought this was discussed and agreed to before the end of ECM IV...I mean IX.

·
18,071 Posts
Let me know as soon as she sets it up so I can reserve MY room that I always get. It'll be fun to see if and who gets the famous blow job room upstairs by the pool. That room is more famous than if Elvis had slept there. :)

·
18,071 Posts
I wouldn’t even have to go out of my room to know. I would hear those tires sucking in my sleep.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,826 Posts
I'll decide between COTA MotoGP or this but I can't do both. Won't know for a while.

1 - 20 of 2400 Posts