Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where the closest place to fort wayne, IN would be to take my bike and get it tuned since i have a altered my exhaust system and it doesn't always want to start right away. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Do you mean a dyno tuning place to alter your map while running on a dyno? Personally, I would get a re-flashed ECU. There are many doing it now for as low as $200. You can give them the exact alteration details of your bike and they can send you an ECU with a map installed to suit your bike. Eg: DP map for 996s with termi slip-ons. You can send them your ecu or and they will return a flashed one. If you buy another ECU and send it your bike will have no down time and you still have the original.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i would prefer a place to to put it on a dyno and tune it since it would be for my actual bike and not just an estimation of what works decent with other peoples. what i actually did rather than buy an aftermarket exhaust kit was gut the muffler and delete the mid pipe cat.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Get the ducatidiag tool, pay 100 euro for a writer license, and you can flash your ecu yourself to your hearts delight. Different maps are available online. Even Ducati Performance ones.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
ECM Tune
I thought it was going to be a song for the East Coast Meet up....
ECU ???:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts