Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit a bunch of the Georgia gaps today with a fellow .ms inmate. Luis appears to be quite happy to give riding lessons to any ECMers who happen to be in the area.

Unfortunately I never managed to get close enough to learn anything. D/S tires on the S3 maybe?

Blood mountain summit

Douf

·
Temporary greeter
23,076 Posts
You guys are lucky to live so close.

I rode 100 miles yesterday to hit some twisties only to end up losing the Streetfighter's front end in some gravel. Somehow I managed to save it before sliding into a ditch. You guys have it made.

·
Upright Racer
889 Posts
If y'all ever ride a little farther up this way I better get an invite

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Gotta say we had a great time and beautiful weather. I almost finished the day under a car since its started pouring cats and dogs. We gotta repeat it and maybe get some ms fellow riders to come with us. Next time ill make sure my mentor comes around, im sure he'll gives us all some lessons!

PS: gotta go back to the supercorsas, almost pooped myself when that rear end came loose...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
bummer I missed you guys today, had a late night last night, not up to riding spec. Next time I'm in :D
Seems like you had ur fun in the concert. Ill definitely let you know next time probably next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts