Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,

Need a tankbag for the streetfighter. Anyone have experience with these bags, what I've read seems to be quite good but looking for owners thoughts

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've had my Marsee for something like 10 years now, maybe more. It is magnetic and expandable. It is a really high quality peice of merchandise IMHO, put together extremely well. I would give them my business again and reccomend to others due to the fact mine has paid for itself so many times over and it still looks good.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Had two over the years, very durable. Eventually, the zippers wore out, probably because I put too much stuff in it. I got my moneys worth out each one.

The only negative would be the straps and buckles. Both are durable, but would need occassional adjustment otherwise the bag would slide side-to-side across the tank. Not the end of the world, it never scratched the tank, but more effort than the magnetic bags.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Same deal as Jack above. The one Eclipse I've had would never stay adjusted on the tank, and became so frustrating that I gave it away. I've had several Marsee bags and no disappointments there at all.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I had one years ago, it held up really well and I never experienced the problem of it slipping around but that probably has a lot to do with tank shape and tie down points.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips guys!< I may look at the marsee bag. I've used an rka on my aprilia for years but just a bit too expensive.

Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
tourmaster tankbag

I've been using tourmaster tankbags on my 749 the last few years. I have a magnetic one and a strap on one. Both are high quality, expandable, have numerous compartments built in and are very durable. I would highly recommend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts