Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been thinking of buying some ABS plastics from Ebay for my 999. I got my 999 with Fila cut graphix on it already, but there are MINOR flaws from the guy that installed them I'ld say it is 90-95% perfect, but it isn't perfect....Am I just being anal-retentive?
I look @ pics of the 999 & from 5ft away, I see no flaws with the graphix....but up next to it there are spots he double-stuck graphix over another, a few ripples, etc.....can I fix these myself? Never worked with graphix, but I AM patient, willing to try...he said they should be removeable.....So, my ? is whether I should blow $500-$600 on a new set of ABS with graphix, and clearcoated (which mine are not)....But will it matc EXACTLY to the tank/mirror red paint? Has anyone bought these for their Ducati? I need some feedback. Maybe I am just being too picky!

Thanks for the advice

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize Chuck...I'm trying to post in the right section...It's like there are 100s though. I can never figure out which is right one....Seriously, didn't MEAN TO....
Thanks for the move...
Jon

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
You're talking about the ones on Ebay from Hong Kong or someplace like that? Do a search, a couple of good, in-depth threads covering it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem...it happens Chuck...
Thanks for the info. I usually try a search first, but must admit I didn't on this one...Thanks all!
Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts