Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased their CF products before? What kind of review would you give them?

·
Registered
790 Posts
They're not bad.
If you don't like it, they'll deal with it 'till you're satisfied or 100% money back

·
Registered
790 Posts
No. Not as good as shift-tech, but their price are like 3/4 less.
They can copy anything though as long as they have the original.
If they have a shif-tech product, they can replicate it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
A couple months ago there was a company called MDI-CarbonFiber on ebay whom I bought a couple items from. I was pretty happy with the quality of their work, but they don't seem to have any items for sale anymore. There was a small blemish in one of the items I'd purchased, but not big enough to be concerned about and only noticeable if you tried really hard. Overall, it felt pretty solid. I'm not sure why they don't have anything for sale anymore, though. It was nice because they were in Chino, CA, which is a short drive for me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats cool. I am painint the carbon back to the oem matrix color with a few elegant areas showing the cf. think i might grab a couple pieces.

·
Registered
790 Posts
They may replicate it, but I bet that quality is NO WHERE near as good...
Yeh, that's probably why they cost so cheap :p It's hard to tell when you're riding the bike and even at 5ft away.

Well this is the only piece I got from them. Cost me like a bag of chips.

Here's the rear hugger from them on my bike. All it does is eat dirt.

This here is like 1ft away.. I don't know whos' gonna be sticking their face on their like that..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts